Termite Inspection & Protection Plan
Every year in the U. S., more than 5 million homes: have some sort of termite problem, amounting to approximately $5 billion in damage. That’s more damage than is caused by tornadoes, fires, and earthquakes combined, and termite damage is rarely covered by homeowner’s insurance policies. Our Termite Inspection & Protection Plan is a great way to protect what may be your largest investment.
Capitol Pest’s Termite Inspection & Protection Plan
Having specialized in termite inspections and treatments since 1936, Capitol Pest has been involved in tens of thousands of termite inspections in the Washington, DC area and has some of the most experienced termite inspectors in the business. Our Termite Inspection & Protection Plan is exactly what you need to protect your home and your family for the following reasons:
- Our plan includes regular inspections to detect early infestation by termites
- If termites are found, our plan includes all necessary treatment to eliminate them
- Termites and their damage are not normally covered under a homeowner’s insurance policies
- Our plan is transferrable to the new homeowner should you sell your property
- Our plan is much more affordable than our competitors at $150-$200/year compared to $360/year or more. Homeowners cannot afford to leave their homes unprotected
How Do I Get Started?
Call our office today at (240) 455-5179 to schedule your termite inspection. One of our experienced termite inspectors will provide a thorough inspection of the inside and outside of your home, looking for termite evidence and conditions that would attract termites. If termite evidence is found, we will recommend a customized treatment and provide an estimate for the treatment to be performed. Once the treatment is performed or the inspection is done and no termites are found, we will place your home under our termite protection plan as described above, and the plan will be renewable each year. It’s that simple!