Platinum Pest Control Service Plan
Nuisance Pest Prevention from 55+ Common Pests + Mosquitoes + Termites + Bed Bugs (TOTAL PROTECTION)
When your goal is to get complete protection that will let you put your worries to rest, then the Platinum option is the solution for which you have been looking. For only $109 per month (after an initial setup), the experts at Capitol Pest will do what it takes to keep your home free from the most common and the most harmful pests, and you can request service as often as you need. In addition to protecting up to 5000 square feet of your home, this plan will also safeguard up to half an acre of property.
When Capitol Pest has your back, you will always know that you are in good hands. If you want protection from common pests and termites, mosquitoes, and bed bugs for TOTAL PROTECTION but don’t want to pay a fortune for separate services, then the Platinum plan could be the right solution for you. With termite treatments averaging $1,200 and repairs averaging $3,000 and mosquito plans going for $534+ per year, the additional money spent is well worth the investment. You would receive everything in our Silver Service Plan as well as the additional service of a termite protection plan, a mosquito, tick, and flea service, and bed bug treatments as needed. Now that is TOTAL PROTECTION and PEACE OF MIND!
What Is Included in the Platinum Service Plan?
- Inspection and Treatment for 55+ Covered Nuisance Pests and Their Nests
- Outside Perimeter Treatments for Controlling Crawling Insect Populations
- Removal of Spider Webs
- Exterior Rodent Service and Maintenance
- Additional Visits as Needed Throughout the Year
- Inside Treatments as Needed
- Termite Treatment with the Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System
- Ongoing Termite Protection Through Yearly Visits to Replenish Sentricon Stations or Inspect Your Home to Ensure That Your Home Remains Protected
- Mosquito, Tick, and Flea Treatments as Needed Throughout the Warmer Months (typically April through October)
What Is Sentricon?
Since 1995, the Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System has been the leader in termite baiting and provides an eco-friendly approach to termite treatments while providing superior results. We have chosen the Sentricon System for the following reasons:
- Provides an Eco-Friendly approach to termite control and is the only termite treatment to win the EPA Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award
- Has no warning label for humans or domestic animals
- Eliminates the termite colony, and with continuous yearly service, continues to detect and eliminate future colonies at the same effectiveness
- Is the most tested and proven bait product, with efficacy documented in over 70 published scientific articles and research support from 30 universities and the U.S. Department of Agriculture
- With the use of above ground (AG) stations and the newest Always Active™ technology, termite bait is immediately available to termites
- Less disruptive than traditional methods
- Highly durable and dense Recruit® HD termite bait will stand up to a tough environment for many years
- Highly desirable Recruit® HD termite bait is preferred by termites over wood, so they devour it faster than wood, and find it even more desirable as it ages
For more information on why Capitol Pest has chosen to offer Sentricon® with Always Active™ technology and how it works please visit www.sentricon.com. Capitol Pest is a Certified Sentricon Specialist of the Sentricon System.
Our Safe & Effective Mosquito, Tick, and Flea Prevention
If you would like to protect your family and pets for the entire summer and take back your yard, our barrier treatments for Mosquitoes, Ticks, and Fleas are exactly what the doctor ordered. Our seasonal treatments are typically performed once per month during the months of April through October in order to stay ahead of the mosquito breeding cycles (may start in May or end in September depending on temperature). Our treatments are not only targeted towards the adult mosquito resting sites like trees and shrubs (like other mosquito companies), but we also focus on all other shaded areas where mosquitoes will wait for you to pass by as well as breeding-site mitigation and treatment to in order to provide superior results. We also include Tick and Flea treatments to tall grass and dense vegetation.
How Safe are the Mosquito Treatments?
This is the question most often asked and it is an important one. The product used to treat mosquito resting areas is applied by our highly trained technicians. They are trained to avoid edible plants, children’s toys and other areas that should not be treated. Once the product has dried for one hour, it bonds with the treated areas and remains repellent to mosquitoes for up to one month. Denial of these resting areas where the mosquitoes wait to bite, is critical to protecting your family. Once dried, the only way that your family or pets would be exposed to this product is by contacting it which is highly unlikely based on where we treat. If contacted, these products are actually much less toxic than common mosquito repellents like Deet and other products that are used to repel mosquitoes on our bodies. In short, our treatments are both SAFE and EFFECTIVE.
Bed Bug Treatments
Here at Capitol Pest, we understand the importance of protecting children and families from the nightmare that can be caused by a bed bug infestation. Call today or click here for more information about our bed bug services.
Ready to Get Started or Have Further Questions?
If you want the best service plan available for TOTAL PROTECTION, call now for further details and an estimate.