Gold Pest Control Service Plan
$79 Per Month
INCLUDES Everything in Silver Service
PLUS MOSQUITO, TICK, AND FLEA SERVICE
TERMITE PREVENTION & ELIMINATION BAITING
TRADITIONAL LIQUID BARRIER TREATMENT
1 Year Service Agreement
Up to 5,000 Sq Ft House and Half Acre Lot
Gold Pest Control Service Plan
Nuisance Pest Prevention from 55+ Common Pests + Either Mosquitoes or Termites
If you want protection from common pests and either termites or mosquitoes, but don’t want to pay a fortune for separate services, then the Gold plan could be the right solution for you. When you sign up for one year of service, after an initial service fee to get started, you will only need to pay $79 per month (up to 5,000 sq ft home) to enjoy all of the benefits that this option has to offer. With termite treatments averaging $1,200 and repairs averaging $3,000 and mosquito plans going for $534+ per year, the additional money spent is well worth the investment. You would receive everything in our Silver Service Plan as well as the additional service of a termite protection plan or mosquito, tick, and flea service. What a value!
What Is Included in the Gold Service Plan?
- Inspection and Treatment for 55+ Covered Nuisance Pests and Their Nests
- Outside Perimeter Treatments for Controlling Crawling Insect Populations
- Removal of Spider Webs
- Exterior Rodent Service and Maintenance
- Additional Visits as Needed Throughout the Year
- Inside Treatments as Needed
- Termite Treatment with the Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System
- Ongoing Termite Protection Through Yearly Visits to Replenish Sentricon Stations or Inspect Your Home to Ensure That Your Home Remains Protected (if termites are selected)
- Mosquito, Tick, and Flea Treatments as Needed Throughout the Warmer Months (typically April through October if selected)
Please call us at 301-603-3169 or fill out the form below to set up an appointment with a Capitol Pest Field Inspector.
What Is Sentricon?
Since 1995, the Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System has been the leader in termite baiting and provides an eco-friendly approach to termite treatments while providing superior results. We have chosen the Sentricon System for the following reasons:
- Provides an Eco-Friendly approach to termite control and is the only termite treatment to win the EPA Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award
- Has no warning label for humans or domestic animals
- Eliminates the termite colony, and with continuous yearly service, continues to detect and eliminate future colonies at the same effectiveness
- Is the most tested and proven bait product, with efficacy documented in over 70 published scientific articles and research support from 30 universities and the U.S. Department of Agriculture
- With the use of above ground (AG) stations and the newest Always Active™ technology, termite bait is immediately available to termites
- Less disruptive than traditional methods
- Highly durable and dense Recruit® HD termite bait will stand up to a tough environment for many years
- Highly desirable Recruit® HD termite bait is preferred by termites over wood, so they devour it faster than wood, and find it even more desirable as it ages
For more information on why Capitol Pest has chosen to offer Sentricon® with Always Active™ technology and how it works please visit www.sentricon.com. Capitol Pest is a Certified Sentricon Specialist of the Sentricon System.
Our Safe & Effective Mosquito, Tick, and Flea Prevention
If you would like to protect your family and pets for the entire summer and take back your yard, our barrier treatments for Mosquitoes, Ticks, and Fleas are exactly what the doctor ordered. Our seasonal treatments are typically performed once per month during the months of April through October in order to stay ahead of the mosquito breeding cycles (may start in May or end in September depending on temperature). Our treatments are not only targeted towards the adult mosquito resting sites like trees and shrubs (like other mosquito companies), but we also focus on all other shaded areas where mosquitoes will wait for you to pass by as well as breeding-site mitigation and treatment to in order to provide superior results. We also include Tick and Flea treatments to tall grass and dense vegetation.
How Safe are the Mosquito Treatments?
This is the question most often asked and it is an important one. The product used to treat mosquito resting areas is applied by our highly trained technicians. They are trained to avoid edible plants, children’s toys and other areas that should not be treated. Once the product has dried for one hour, it bonds with the treated areas and remains repellent to mosquitoes for up to one month. Denial of these resting areas where the mosquitoes wait to bite, is critical to protecting your family. Once dried, the only way that your family or pets would be exposed to this product is by contacting it which is highly unlikely based on where we treat. If contacted, these products are actually much less toxic than common mosquito repellents like Deet and other products that are used to repel mosquitoes on our bodies. In short, our treatments are both SAFE and EFFECTIVE.
Ready to Get Started or Have Further Questions?
If you are looking for a great service plan, at a reasonable price, and with the added peace of mind of protecting your home and family from mosquitoes or termites, this plan may be right for you. Call now for more information.